KS-IHRT Series Hybrid Thyristor Switch is a new generation of intelligent hybrid thyristor switch developed by Kingser using the leading patent technology of no arc & no inrush switching, integrates the circuit breaker and Intelligent monitoring hybrid thyristor switch. Compared with the traditional technology, it has more completely protection function, Safety and reliability, small volume, convenient wiring, simple installation, could replace the traditional protection switch composed of a variety of dispersion devices, is easy for the making and breaking operation on the load, applicable to0.72 KV distribution network, can achieve the no arc and no inrush making and breaking switching operation.
1. IHRT series hybrid thyristor switch adopts the leading patent technology of power storage technique in capacitors and zero-crossing trigger in advance, to ensure the lower switching current value, overcome the inrush current problem of the synchronous switch and the hybrid switch on the market, as well the poor reliability of fast burning lost of mechanical contacts, contacts adhesion, thyristor breakdown problem etc.
2. The world's only thyristor switch without transformer and high voltage electronic switch triggered, without inrush current breakover, no transformer trigger duty cycle, no zero blind area and breakdown problem of high voltage electronic switch.
3. Leading patent technology of control method, the breakover time of the thyristor can be made within milliseconds, is below one over ten of the thyristor breakover time of the exsited hybrid switch, to make it a super strong overload capacity, specific models can load short circuit completely, without damaging the thyristor and switch.
4. Integrated modular design, small size, wiring simple, maintenance is convenient
5. Quick break, over current, lack of phase, overvoltage, undervoltage protection, etc
6. Record the failure information convenient fault diagnosis
7. The RS - 485 communication, remote monitoring.
8. Industrial electronic components, strong anti-interference photoelectric isolating circuit, ensure the long-term operation reliability in harsh industrial environment.
(note: the above * mark product features specific models is different, the product specification shall prevail.
◆ Temperature: -20℃~+45℃
◆ Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
◆ Circuit power consumption: ≤ 2W
◆ Voltage drop across contacts: ≤ 0.1V
◆ Relative humidity: 20% ~ 90%[40℃]
◆ Rated voltage: 250V/450V AC
◆ Interval: time required: one cycle of on and off: ≥ 1 second
◆ Interval: time required: Interval between two consecutive connect: ≥ 10 second
◆ Service lifetime: 10 million times