1. It adopts the industry-leading core patent technology, which has the advantages of fast arc extinguishing speed, good overload capability, and effective suppression of breaking overvoltage, etc.
2. Adaptive arc extinguishing technology, automatically adjust arc extinguishing time.
3. The microprocessor monitors the arcing condition of the switch in real time.
4. Magnetic latching mechanical switch holds the state without driving power consumption, and normal opening and normal closing are optional.
5. Electrical life detection and operation times recording.
6. Current detection function and overcurrent protection.
Notes: Items No. 5 and 6 are optional.
Ambient temperature: -25°C～+55°C
Circuit power consumption: ≤1VA
Contact voltage drop：≤0.1V
Relative humidity：20%～90% at 40°C
Every On/off interval: ≥1s
Two consecutive turn-on intervals: ≥3s
Service life：300 thousand times
Single chip microcomputer is used to control switching and intelligently monitor the operation status of thyristor and load, with the following protection functions:
1. Voltage fault and lack phase protection
2. Self-diagnosis fault protection
3. No-load protection
4. Power failure protection
5. Locking protection (after thyristor is put into operation, magnetic latching relay is allowed to be put into operation)
Magnetic latching relay is used in KS-ID series intelligent DC switches. If there is a strong impact during transportation, the contacts may be closed and the switches will be on. In this case, turn on the power input of the switch, wait for 10 seconds before cutting off the power, and the switch will automatically return to the "OFF" state.
Installation size (unit: mm)